Agile EQ and Five Behaviors Showcases
Agility Begins with EQ Showcases
The more volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous our working environments become, the more critical a truly agile workforce is to success. Each day, we’re called to make progress faster, while pivoting on short notice. To stand firm in our ideas while remaining open to new perspectives. Staying agile demands that we develop and use our emotional intelligence (EQ)—a level of sophistication that’s never been demanded before.
Upcoming Showcases All times 12:00 – 1:00 PM Eastern
May 14: Click Here to Register
June 9: Click Here to Register
July 13: Click Here to Register
August 13: Registration Opening Soon
In this 60-minute virtual showcase, participants will:
- Explore the rising need for agile organizations
- Discover the connection between agility and emotional intelligence
- Preview the new Everything DiSC Agile EQ training solution
- Receive a complimentary Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment and profile
The Five Behaviors Virtual Showcases
Unleash the Power of Teamwork
The way we work is fundamentally changing. Between technological advances and a global economy, it’s becoming harder to keep up. Organizations are responding by adopting matrixed organizational structures that enable agility and cross-functional collaboration, but also create a new set of challenges. The ability for individuals within an organization to work together effectively and productively is now more critical than ever—it’s time to rewrite the rules of teamwork.
Join us for the next Showcase to learn about how you can unleash the power of teamwork in your organization and receive a FREE Five Behaviors Personal Development assessment!
Upcoming Unleash the Power of Teamwork Showcases
Thursday, July 16 at 1 PM Eastern: Click Here to Register
In the virtual showcase, you will:
- Learn about the powerful and unique Five Behaviors model, its groundbreaking approach to team development, and how it can be leveraged to unlock the power of teamwork in your organization at all levels
- Preview The Five Behaviors Personal Development solution
- Receive a complimentary Personal Development assessment and personalized profile