Five Behaviors Certification
The Five Behaviors® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful Five Behaviors® learning experiences that help build cohesive teams. In this two-week immersive experience that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of The Five Behaviors® model and key principles
- Explore the Five Behaviors solution portfolio: Team Development and Personal Development from two perspectives – the learner and facilitator
- Explore how to build, customize, and deliver impactful Five Behaviors learning experiences to address your unique team development training needs
- Practice facilitation techniques while receiving feedback from peers in a safe environment
- Gain access to Wiley’s online training center, connecting them to course content that they can continue to access as a resource after the course concludes
Upon successful completion of the exam, participants will earn the credential of The Five Behaviors Certified Practitioner, signaling proven competence in shaping engaged, cohesive, and high-performing teams—and knowledgeable in the language of The Five Behaviors.
Begin online pre-work
Tuesday & Thursday
April 11, 13, 18 & 20
1:00 – 3:00 pm Chicago
Complete the form below to get a copy of the course brochure.