Optimizing Management Effectiveness
Peter Drucker, the greatest management thinker ever and author of thirty-nine books including the classic The Effective Executive, taught, “Effectiveness is getting the right things done.” He also taught that every knowledge worker and those who manage them in a modern organization are “executives” if, by virtue of his or her position or knowledge, he or she is responsible for a contribution that materially affects the capacity of the organization to perform and obtain results.
In his Harvard Business Review article, “Managing Oneself” (originally published in 1999), Peter Drucker said, “Success in the knowledge economy comes to those who know themselves—their strengths, their values, and how they best perform.” This means it is essential to understand the employee/manager relationship.
A recent Wiley survey of 5,000 employees found the skills that contribute to manager effectiveness are more relational in nature with 57% putting communication at the top followed by developing others (37%).
Introducing The Management Effectiveness Trifecta™
The Management Effectiveness Trifecta™ is a trio of unique assessments that measure what Drucker advised us to concentrate on. The Effective Management Trifecta™ can provide the following results:
1. Engage Every Individual In Building More Effective Relationships At Work With The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile®
The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile® provides participants with valuable insights that unlock engagement and inspire effective collaboration. In this personalized, 20-page profile, participants will explore the priorities that drive their behavior, learn what comes naturally and what might be challenging when interacting with others, and gain actionable strategies to strengthen their interpersonal interactions at all levels in the workplace.
The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile® teaches participants to understand themselves and others while learning to appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace. With personalized insights and actionable strategies, participants learn how to adapt to the style of others, ultimately improving engagement, collaboration, and the overall quality of the workplace.
2. Develop The Emotional Intelligence To Support A Thriving Agile Culture With The Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile®
The Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile® provides participants with valuable insights that help them explore the concept of emotional intelligence and take an agile approach to workplace interactions. In this personalized, 26-page profile, participants will discover their DiSC style, learn about the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions, recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them, and gain actionable strategies to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations.
By combining the personalized insights of DiSC® with active emotional intelligence development, participants discover an agile approach to workplace interactions and learn to navigate outside their comfort zone, empowering them to meet the demands of any situation. The result is an emotionally intelligent workforce that can support your thriving agile culture.
3. Teach Managers and Team Leaders To Successfully Engage, Motivate, And Develop Their People With The Everything DiSC Management Profile®
The Everything DiSC Management Profile® offers participants insight into their strengths and challenges as managers, and how to adapt their style to meet the needs of the people they manage—making them more effective managers. In this 27-page profile, participants will discover their DiSC® Management style, explore strategies for effectively directing and delegating, improve their working relationship with their own manager, and more.
Participants deepen their understanding of themselves, their direct reports, and their own managers using the DiSC® model while learning how their management style influences their approach to decision-making, time management, and problem-solving. Participants take away concrete strategies to help them adapt to the styles of their direct reports, enabling them to bring out the best in their people.
The Management Effectiveness Trifecta provides a personalized learning experience that can benefit everyone in the organization—regardless of title or position—in building more effective relationships at work.
Workplace Participant Outcomes:
- Discovering their DiSC® style
- Understanding others’ styles
- Building more effective relationships
Agile EQ Participant Outcomes:
- Learn to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly by:
- Understanding their EQ strengths
- Recognizing their EQ potential
- Gain commitment to strategies for building agility
Management Participant Outcomes:
- Learn a proven process to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role by:
- Discovering the DiSC® Management style
- Increase effectiveness Directing and Delegating, and Motivating and Developing direct reports
- Working more effectively with their manager.
- The Catalyst Learning Platform
You will also be enrolled in a professional development learning experience with unlimited use of the Everything DiSC® Catalyst platform.
This powerful learning platform combined with the assessments can help you:
- Deepen your understanding of self and others
- Access real-time tips for more effective interactions with colleagues
- Appreciate and value differences in perspective and approach
- Consistently adapt to the unique needs of each person or situation you encounter
- Discover the instinctive mindsets that shape your responses and interactions
- Recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to you
- Become more agile in your approach to social and emotional situations
Take the Next Step: